Sorry for the downtime, no data was lost.
[26 / 1]

No.9251976 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I really need help really fucking badly and i literally am not even suicidal or self harm desiring in any way whatsoever, but this is still extremely serious for me. and please for my own feelings will you please not post in this thread if you are cis unless you both understand and acknowledge that you actually are incapable of understanding my condition as a transgender person, cause whether or not thats true i currently am incapable of accepting anything else. I am hyperventilating and crying even thinking of you posting in here without the understandjng that you are actually fully incapable of understanding ever

AND THIS FAKE FUCKING UNDERSTANDING SHIT SOME OF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE IS LITERALLY THE WEAPON YOU FUCKING WIELDED TO DO THIS TO ME AND FUCK YOU
Not crying now.
How the fucj do i get help as a trans person, if literally i have been rendered incapable of ever being able to even trust one single cis person again, or any sort of medical professional of quite literally any kind at all, or any therapist who is not themselves actually tranzgender of either kind (ftms u my bros plz if you can help)shit crying again

Dunno how many posts this will be but im pasting it in